Langs Hall
Langs Hall is a brick building with a projecting gabled porch and has a curious two storey wing projecting at right angles on the left side. The building is plastered with stone corners, the gable end with stone copings and a slab roof. There is a semi - hexagonal bay ground and the first floor each with Venetian windows, following the line of the bay.

To the left of the building at the rear is situated a red brick barn with a hipped roof, bearing an oval stone plaque which has the initials " R.M.L. 1776 ". Though the brickwork would suggest that the house is of an earlier date.

This was a Farington property, Robert Lang appears to have been employed by the Farington family between the years of 1756 and 1778, and his name being featured on many of the Farington family papers of the period. There was also a communion cup, which was presented to Leyland Parish Church by Mary Lang of Langs Hall.

The 1819 survey shows that the Hall, cottage, gardens and orchard were just over nine acres, the valuation being 38 4s 2d. The hall was being occupied in 1838 by Thomas Hutchinson who was listed as a farrier.